The www.shof.pl store was founded by Barbara Pietrzyk in the AIP program.
Akademickie Inkubatory Przedsiębiorczości (Academic Business Incubators)
- Piękna 68, 00-672 Warsaw
Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org
DELIVERY – type of transport service along with the specification of the carrier and the cost of delivery
ORDER FORM – an interactive form available in the Online Store that allows placing an Order, in particular by adding Products to the electronic Cart and defining the terms of the Sales Agreement, including the method of Delivery and Payment.
CUSTOMER – an adult person with full legal capacity, a legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality but having legal capacity, making a purchase from the Seller directly related to its business or professional activity.
CIVIL CODE – Civil Code Act of April 23, 1964, as amended.
CODE OF GOOD PRACTICE – a set of rules of conduct, in particular ethical and professional standards referred to in Article 2 point 5 of the Act on Counteracting Unfair Market Practices of August 23, 2007, as amended.
CONSUMER – an adult person with full legal capacity, making a purchase from the Seller not related directly to his business or professional activity.
CART – a list of products made of the goods offered in the Store and based on the Buyer’s choices.
THE BUYER – both the Consumer and the Customer.
PAYMENT – the method of payment for the Subject of the Agreement and the Delivery listed at www.
The entity providing online payment services is Blue Media SA
PRODUCT – a movable item available in the Online Store which is the subject of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller.
READY-MADE PRODUCT – a product available in the Online Store, for the realization of which the Buyer does not have to wait
CUSTOM-MADE PRODUCT – a product available in the Online Store, which is manufactured according to the Buyer’s specification, which is associated with a longer waiting time (7-21 days)
REGULATIONS – Regulations specifying the rules for placing Orders, concluding Sales Agreements and other issues related to them.
SALES AGREEMENT – a Product sales agreement concluded between the Customer and the Seller via the Online Store
ONLINE STORE Internet service available at www.shof.com.pl, through which the Buyer may place an Order
SELLER – Barbara Pietrzyk running a startup called SHOF in AIP.
CONSUMER RIGHTS ACT – the Act of May 30, 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827 as amended).
ORDER – Customer’s declaration of will submitted via the Order Form and aimed directly at concluding a Product Sales Agreement with the Seller.
- The Seller conducts retail sales of his Products via the Online Store.
- By placing an Order, you accept these Regulations, which are an integral part of the Sales Agreement.
- These Regulations define the rules of using the Store by the Buyer
- The Sales Agreement between the Seller and the Buyer is concluded in Polish.
- Product prices are available on the Store website
- Product prices do not include delivery costs. The Buyer is informed about the cost of delivery each time when placing the Order, which is specified in the delivery price list.
- The Product descriptions presented in the Store are subject to the copyright of the store owner and are protected by law. It is forbidden to copy them without the consent of the Seller.
- The Seller undertakes to deliver Products free from defects.
- The seller adheres to the Code of Good Practice.
PLACING THE ORDER
- Orders can be placed 24 hours a day.
- To place an order, the Buyer should perform at least the following actions, some of which may be repeated many times:
- adding a product to the cart;
- choosing the type of delivery;
- choosing the type of payment;
- placing an order in the store by using the “Order and Pay” button
- The conclusion of the contract with the consumer takes place upon placing the order.
- The order for the ready-made product is processed immediately after the Customer’s payment is credited to the Seller’s account, which should take place within 30 days of placing the order, unless the Consumer was not able to fulfil the performance of reasons beyond his control and informed the Seller about it.
- The order fulfilment time for a Custom-made Product is determined individually with the Customer (usually 7-21 days) and is counted on the day the Customer’s payment is credited to the Seller’s account.
- The conclusion of the contract with the customer takes place when the order is accepted by the seller, about which he informs the customer within 48 hours of placing the order.
- Sending the subject of the contract takes place within the time limit specified in the Product description, and for orders composed of many products, within the longest period specified in the product cards. The period starts running with the order fulfilment.
DELIVERY AND PAYMENT METHODS:
- The choice of the method of delivery of the Products is made by the Buyer when placing the Order.
- Delivery costs are charged in accordance with the current price list available at www.shof.com.pl
- The costs of delivery shall be covered by the Buyer and shall be added to the costs of the Order.
- Personal collection of the Product is possible free of charge.
- The choice of the payment method is made by the Buyer when placing the Order.
- Payment methods for the Order:
- traditional transfer – data for the transfer will be sent after placing the order
- electronic transfer – the entity providing online payment services is Blue Media SA and it supports the following payment cards:
* Visa Electron
* MasterCard Electronic
When paying by card, the order processing time is counted from the moment the transfer is credited to the Seller’s account.
- The choice of the payment method is made by the Buyer when placing the Order.
- Failure to pay the costs of the order by the Buyer within 7 days results in its cancellation.
- The basis and scope of the Seller’s liability towards the Customer, if the sold Product has a physical or legal defect (warranty), are defined by generally applicable laws, in particular in the Civil Code (in particular in Articles 556-576 of the Civil Code).
- The Seller is obliged to provide the Customer with a Product without defects. Detailed information on the Seller’s liability for a Product defect and the Customer’s rights are set out on the Store website.
- The complaint may be submitted by the Customer in electronic form via e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
- It is recommended that the Customer in the description of the complaint provide: (1) information and circumstances regarding the subject of the complaint, in particular the type and date of the defect; (2) demand a method of bringing the Product into compliance with the Sales Agreement or a declaration of price reduction or withdrawal from the Sales Agreement; and (3) contact details of the person submitting the complaint – this will facilitate and speed up the consideration of the complaint by the Seller. The requirements set out in the preceding sentence are only recommendations and do not affect the effectiveness of complaints submitted without the recommended description of the complaint.
- The Seller will respond to the Customer’s complaint immediately, no later than within 14 calendar days from the date of its submission. Failure to respond to the Seller within the above-mentioned period means that the Seller considered the complaint justified.
RIGHT TO WITHDRAW FROM THE CONTRACT
- A consumer who has concluded a distance contract may, within 14 calendar days, withdraw from it without giving a reason and without incurring costs. The exception are personalized products, made to order. The declaration of withdrawal from the contract may be submitted in electronic form via e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Seller is obliged to immediately, no later than within 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of the consumer’s statement on withdrawal from the contract, return to the consumer all payments made by him, including the cost of delivery of the Product (except for additional costs resulting from the method of delivery chosen by the Customer other than the cheapest standard delivery method available in the Online Store). The seller shall refund the payment using the same method of payment as used by the consumer, unless the consumer has expressly agreed to a different method of return, which does not involve any costs for him. If the Seller has not offered to collect the Product from the consumer himself, he may withhold the reimbursement of payments received from the consumer until the Product is returned or the consumer provides proof of his return, depending on which event occurs first.
- The consumer is obliged to return the Product to the Seller immediately, no later than within 14 calendar days from the date on which he withdrew from the contract.
- Possible costs related to the consumer’s withdrawal from the contract, which the consumer is obliged to bear: If the consumer has chosen a Product delivery method other than the cheapest standard delivery method available in the Online Store, the Seller is not obliged to refund the additional costs incurred by the consumer. In the case of a Product that is a service, the performance of which – at the express request of the consumer – began before the deadline to withdraw from the contract, the consumer who exercises the right to withdraw from the contract after making such a request, is obliged to pay for the services fulfilled until the withdrawal from the contract. The amount of the payment is calculated in proportion to the scope of the service provided, taking into account the price or remuneration agreed in the contract. If the price or remuneration is excessive, the basis for calculating this amount is the market value of the service provided.
- The right to withdraw from a distance contract is not available to the consumer in relation to contracts:
- for the provision of services, if the Seller has fully performed the service with the express consent of the consumer, who was informed before the commencement of the service that after the performance of the service by the Seller, he will lose the right to withdraw from the contract;
- in which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which the Seller has no control and which may occur before the deadline to withdraw from the contract;
- in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated product, manufactured according to the consumer’s specifications or serving to satisfy his individual needs;
- in which the subject of the service is a Product that deteriorates quickly or has a short shelf life;
- in which the subject of the service is a Product delivered in a sealed package, which after opening the package cannot be returned due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the package was opened after delivery;
- in which the subject of the service are Products that after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other things;
- where the subject of the service are alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed upon conclusion of the Sales Agreement, and the delivery of which may take place only after 30 days and the value of which depends on fluctuations in the market over which the Seller has no control;
- in which the consumer expressly demanded that the Seller come to him for urgent repair or maintenance; if the Seller provides additional services other than those requested by the consumer, or provides Products other than spare parts necessary for repair or maintenance, the consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract with regard to additional services or Products;
- in which the subject of the service are sound or visual recordings or computer software delivered in a sealed package, if the package has been opened after delivery; for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts; concluded through a public auction;
- for the provision of accommodation services, other than for residential purposes, transport of goods, car rental, catering, services related to leisure, entertainment, sports or cultural events, if the contract indicates the day or period of service provision;
- for the delivery of digital content that is not recorded on a tangible medium, if the performance began with the consumer’s express consent before the deadline to withdraw from the contract and after informing him by the Seller about the loss of the right to withdraw from the contract.
- The administrator of databases of personal data provided by Buyers is the Seller.
- The Seller undertakes to protect personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of August 29, 1997 and the Electronic Services Provision Act of July 18, 2002. By providing his personal data to the Seller when placing the order, the Buyer agrees to their processing by the Seller to complete the order. The buyer has the option of viewing, correcting, updating and deleting his personal data at any time.
- Nothing in these regulations is intended to infringe the Buyer’s rights. It cannot be interpreted in this way, because in the event of non-compliance of any part of the regulations with applicable law, the Seller declares absolute compliance and application of this law in place of the challenged provision of the regulations.
- Registered Buyers will be notified by e-mail about changes to the regulations and their scope (to the e-mail address provided during registration or ordering). The notification will be sent at least 30 days before the new regulations come into force. The changes will be introduced in order to adapt the regulations to the applicable legal status.
- The current version of the regulations is always available to the Buyer in the regulations tab on the Online Store website www.shof.com.pl. During the execution of the order and throughout the entire period of after-sales care, the Buyer shall be bound by the regulations accepted by him when placing the order. Except when the Consumer considers it less favourable than the current one and informs the Seller about the selection of the current one as binding.
- In matters not covered by these regulations, the relevant applicable legal provisions shall apply. Disputes, if the Consumer expresses such a will, are resolved through mediation proceedings before the Wojewódzki Inspektorat Inspekcji Handlowej (Provincial Inspectorates of the Trade Inspection) or the arbitration process at the Wojewódzki Inspektorat Inspekcji Handlowej (Provincial Inspectorate of Trade Inspection) or through equivalent and lawful methods of pre-trial or out-of-court dispute resolution indicated by the Consumer. As a last resort, the matter is resolved by the court having local and material jurisdiction.